Sunday, November 7, 2010

Custom/Reversible Infant Carseat Cover w/ coordinating strap covers $75


Give your little sweetie's carseat a yummy new look!!! Do you love blues & browns, pink and black? Let me customize a one-of-a- kind cover for you. Imagine wowing your friends and family when showing off your new addition. My seats are completely reversible with pattern on one side, and soft, plush minky on the other. I use high loft batting for an extra soft ride for your baby. The cover is made to either replace or cover your existing seat. The canopy is fully lined inside, and adorned with a coordinating ruffle, or padded edge if you wish. The canopy is also made to completely replace your existing one. I include a pair of matching strap covers. Please contact me with specific details about your color/fabric choices and specifc model of your carseat, my standard pattern fits most seats (Graco, Evenflo, First Years, Eddie Bauer).
Here is what a recent customer from Arkansas said about her order:
"I received my package on Saturday. I put it on my carseat and it looks awesome!! My daughter thinks it is so cool. Thanks for doing this for me!"
My work is 100% guaranteed, and I promise you will be thrilled with your order! Turn around time is 1-2 weeks. For fabric/colors ideas, visit www.ribbonretreat.com. I buy most of my supplies from them.