Monday, March 8, 2010

Two cute for words... made for boy/girl twins!!!







I just finished this set over the weekend, and can't believe how darling these turned out. A dear friend of mine had me make these for her sister who is having boy/girl twins in June. I made a matching diaper bag, and wipe case so everything color coordinates. I can't wait to see the sweet babies snuggling inside of them. I have had a lot of requests for matching head rests, and strap covers. I designed a head rest that you could adjust around the baby's small neck. I have put together sets, for one price of $150. If you order a set, I will give you a matching wipe case for free!

Sets include:
- a custom carseat cover made with designer quilting fabrics of your choice
- matching headrest and strap covers made with minkee fabric
-coordinating diaper bag
-free padded wipe case

Turn around time is about a week to two weeks.